Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Acute exacerbations of COPD
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis
- Sinusitis/ Tonsillitis/ Pharyngitis
- Genitourinary Tract Infections
- Infected Dermatitis/ Other skin infections
- Just three days regimen is a effective as 10 days of amoxi/clav in acute LRTI’S.
- Better than fluoroquinolones in drug- resistant enteric fever
- Ready to use solution
Keep the medicine out of reach of children
As directed by the physician.